Our landscape report on “Skin Care Devices” features an in depth screening and analysis of all related granted patents and applications. They are represented in the form of taxonomic nodes. The report is formulated to understand the focus of skin care devices patents, both in broad and specific aspects, such as compositions, type of devices for skin care. The skin care devices like the applicators, hydrogel face masks that are involved in the delivery of the active agents, moisturizing devices and others and the advantages claimed by the use of the specific apparatus, are the core aspects of our analysis.
The report includes patents on technologies underlying “Skin care” over many decades. In this comprehensive report, we provide an in-depth analysis of all granted patents, as well as, applications listed within a specific/defined or broad period, and their geographical applicability. It also constitutes the information on filing date, publication date, classification, assignee(s), inventor(s), family members, and the legal status of patents.
Who can use the report?
• Helps in mapping big and small players in the broad spectrum of technology.
• Helps in digging out white spaces that identify technology gaps
• Helps in being cognizant with chronological developments in the technological field.
• Aids in tracking areas of technology that are hotbeds for licensing opportunities
• Rapid familiarization with new technical areas
• Finding alternative technical solutions to a problem
• Helps in knowing the innovative goals of companies, industries, and countries
• Aids in determining strengths and weaknesses of own or any particular company’s patent portfolios
• Helps in gaining foreknowledge of the competitor's plans, and plan business strategies to countervail their plans
• Spotting new competitors
• Finding workarounds and defense strategies
Legal assessors and representatives
• Filing trends, either for overall number of patents or for particular groupings
• Detection of possible violations of own or third party Intellectual Property Rights
Financial and fiscal assessors and representatives
• Forms the base for evaluation of patents, within the context of accounting and control of organizational resources
1) Excel sheet
a) Analysis of patents
b) Charts and graphs of bibliographic information, as well as, analyzed data
2) Temporary login of the dashlet with interactive widgets
|Years to Search||
|Record Types to Search||