Our landscape report on “Canine Core Vaccines” features a deep dive screening and analysis of all the related granted patents and applications and represented in the form of taxonomic nodes. It is framed to know the focus of the Canine Core vaccine patents, types of vaccines like Rabies Vaccine, Canine Distemper Vaccine (CDV), Canine Hepatitis Virus Vaccine (CAV-2) and many others. The microbial strain information, their deposition centers, and accession numbers including other concepts focusing on the nature of the vaccine, stabilization aspects, means of administration and advantages claimed becomes the core part of our analysis.
The report includes patents on technology underlying the Canine Core Vaccines over many decades. In this comprehensive report, we provide the in-depth analysis of all the granted patents as well as the applications listed within a specific/defined or broad period and their geographical applicability. It also constitutes the information on the filing date, publication date, classification, assignee(s), inventor(s), family members, and the legal status of the patents.
Who can use the report?
• Helps in mapping the big and small players in the broad spectrum of technology.
• Helps in digging out white spaces that identifies the technology gaps
• Cognizant about the chronological developments in the technological field.
• Watching out the areas of technology that are hotbeds for licensing opportunities
• Rapid familiarization with new technical areas
• Finding alternative technical solutions to a problem
• Helps in knowing the innovative focus of companies, industries, and countries
• Determining the strengths and weaknesses of own or any particular company patent portfolios
• Spotting the new competitors
• Helps in gaining foreknowledge of the competitor's plans and to plan the business strategy to countervail their plans
• Finding workarounds and defense strategies
Legal assessors and representatives
• Filing trends either for the overall number of patents, or just for certain groupings.
• Detection of possible violations of own or third party Intellectual Property rights
Financial and fiscal assessors and representatives
• Forms the base for the evaluation of patents within the context of the control of organizational resources, accounting
1) Excel sheet:
a) Analysis of patents
b) Charts and graphs of the bibliographic information as well the analyzed data
2) Temporary login of the dashlet with interactive widgets
|Years to Search||
|Record Types to Search||