One of the significant market developments off late has been the news of Yokohama Rubber Co., agreeing to buyout Alliance Tire Group (ATG), specializing in agricultural and farm tires. This is a part of Yokohama Rubber’s plan to enter the agricultural and forestry machinery market. The acquisition of ATG will strengthen Yokohama Rubber's product lineup in commercial tires.
The agricultural tires market is characterized by increasingly sophisticated tire designing. The technology for radial tires had been growing due to specific designs, helping to minimize soil compaction. In addition, farm vehicles are becoming more powerful in order to increase productivity and they need tires with improved traction on a wide range of surfaces. A major trend in the market is the increased scope, which includes the traditional farm- centered products to include tires for landscape maintenance vehicles as well as from the rapidly mounting sector of all-terrain vehicles (ATVs.)
Tractors are the extensively used agricultural machinery. They are used for drawing, towing or pulling objects in the agricultural field, which are extremely hard to move. Tractor on farms is popularly used for pushing agricultural machinery or trailers used for plowing or harrowing fields. There are a lot of tire varieties only for agricultural tractor applications and the technology behind it is the reason.
Who can use the report?
• Help in mapping the big players in the broad spectrum of the technology
• Helps in digging out white spaces that identify the technology gaps
• Cognizant about the chronological developments in the technological field for the last 5 years
• Finding alternative technical solutions to a problem
• Helps in knowing the innovative focus of companies, industries, and countries
• Determining the strengths and weaknesses of own or any particular company patent portfolios
• Spotting the new competitors
Legal assessors and representatives
• Filing trends either for the overall number of patents or just for certain groupings in the last 5 years
Financial and fiscal assessors and representatives
• Forms the base for the evaluation of patents within the context of the control of organizational resources and accounting
|Years to Search||
|Record Types to Search||